Thursday, February 25, 2010

Pleasantly surprised



I've been struggling lately with feeling well and I believe food has something to do with it. Lately, (besides the Milano cookies I bought today) I've been trying to eat more healthily.

This was the result. At around 8:30 p.m., I was hungry and craved zucchini.

Here's how you do it:

{ingredients}
  • 1 zucchini, sliced or diced, whatever you prefer
  • 1/2 cup fresh green beans (love them)
  • 1/3 cup diced onions
  • 1 Tbs. olive oil
  • garlic salt, to taste
  • lemon pepper, to taste
Saute onions in the olive oil until they are translucent. Add zucchini and green beans. Saute.

Once it has cooked thoroughly, dish and add garlic salt and lemon pepper to taste--it made the dish for me!

Enjoy.

(I took the above picture. Can't wait to get an SLR. Any recommendations?)

1 comment: