Sunday, April 18, 2010

Titanic... 98 years ago

I meant to post on April 15, but life was crazy. I barely had a chance to think about the Titanic. Luckily, I was reminded--reminded! Me, the girl who used to wake up by chance at 2:20 a.m. every year without setting my alarm, had to be reminded at 10:00 a.m. that it was the commemorative anniversary of Titanic's sinking on April 15.

Though slightly embarrassed to confess what I just did, I think it still important to remember. I did watch clips of Titanic with my husband yesterday morning. Don't worry, though, May 7 is right around the corner, and while I am obsessed with Titanic, there is a special place in my heart for the Lusitania. I will be posting then as well. Until then, please watch the following clip of Titanic survivors' tales taken in the 1970s.

No comments:

Post a Comment