Saturday, April 3, 2010

It's about thyme time.


So, this blog is really supposed to be based on me as a writer and history enthusiast. What happened to that?

Good question.

I really don't know. She has kind of faded into the whirl of typing minutes, grading essays, editing articles, a desk job, students, and, where my free time has really gone, cooking. When I'm not cooking, I am on the internet searching for new recipes. If you haven't noticed, this blog has definitely gone that way. It probably still will too, but I would like to refocus my energy on something I have loved in the past and believe I will continue to love... writing.

I'm considering this. When you see the badge on my blog, you'll know I've begun.

I also plan to read a lot more.

We'll see. Goals again.

No comments:

Post a Comment