Monday, June 28, 2010

Report

Jeffrey with his darkened mustache.

I did it.

I wrote.

June 22: 20 minutes
June 28: 25 minutes
I'm really loving it. I bought a large sketch book for a different project, but have designated it my writing book from now on. I adore writing on a big blank sheet of white paper. I even wrote a haiku about it.

My Bic Roundstick Pen
On this big, white sketch paper--
Inner child glee.

Thanks for the support. I plan to write more this week. I just have to get past the board meeting tomorrow at 6:30 a.m. That means wake up time is 4:00 p.m. Why am I still awake? ... good question.

Speaking of board meeting, I always make breakfast for the board. I tried these Blackberry Crumb Bars.

It is incredible. Even better than you think it will be! Yum. I am definitely making it again soon.

Try it, you'll be pleasantly surprised too.

I took a picture of my blackberry crumb bars, but am having trouble downloading it. So, for your viewing pleasure, here are some random snapshots of my life recently.

Landon before his first date and dance

Came home from a stressful day at work to find this waiting for me. Thanks again, husband!



Brodie eats sushi at Da Pineapple Grill

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vera nice, love! Especially that mustachioed stud at the beginning! And the blackberry bars were AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that amazing guy at the end was the crowning achievement of this post!!! That sushi was nasty-nast, however, the rest of it was DELICIOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete