Sunday, August 15, 2010

"Is there a felicity in the world superior to this?"

My favorite movie, Sense & Sensibility,
(okay, one of my favorites),
Just finished the book,
It is delightful--both are so delightful.

The title of this post is without a doubt my favorite quote from the film (and the novel).
It also sums up yesterday.

It's been a while since Jeff and I have had a weekend at home--one month to be exact.

We decided to stay in last night. We ate a baked potato and fresh corn on the cob, I watched a movie (for nostalgic purposes), while Jeff played Xenogears, and then we made chocolate souffles again--thanks, Camie and Nate, for introducing us to that delish dish.

Melted chocolate... yum.


I love egg whites--just three egg whites and a hand mixer creates this!

Enjoying the evening.


How could I forget Kingdom Hearts?

P.S. I also wrote for 45 minutes. 

(and went to Zumba and purged some memory boxes at my parents' house)... good day. 

2 comments:

  1. If you haven't read & watched North & South (Elizabeth Gaskell--not the Patrick Swayze civil war movie), you need to. They're my new favorites. Of course, the second time watching the movie is even better than the first, so don't give up if you don't love it the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you email me a copy of your chocolate souffle? I want to try it. amyjorom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete