I was tagged by my gorgeous, talented sister. Read her blog it's quite cute--and there's always something new.
4 shows I watch:
1. Modern Family--My fave right now.
2. 30 Rock
3. The Office
4. Mad Men (when Christmas break begins)
4 things I am passionate about:
1. My best friend
3. Learning the meaning of spirituality
4 phrases I say a lot:
3. “What the what?"
4. I don't know...
4 things I have learned from the past
1. It's hard to live with sometimes.
2. People make memories--not places or special events.
3. It all works out.
4. Live in the present.
4 places I would like to go:
1. Back to Paraguay
2. Georgia to visit my granny
3. Back to Paris
4 things I did yesterday:
1. Received a great massage from my husband.
2. Appreciated the help of my sis-in-law.
3. Laughed a lot with my students--they are too funny.
4. Felt overwhelmed by the very long day.
4 things i am looking forward to:
1. Finding out if I am in the nursing program!
2. The end of this semester.
4. Growing our little family.
4 things I love about winter: (not much)
1. The white snow. It is quite beautiful when it sparkles in the sunshine.
2. Wearing sweaters and gloves.
3. Being snowed in with a good book and hot chocolate and/or delicious, comforting, homemade soup!
4. The holidays with family and friends.
4 things on my wish list
1. FOTR, extended edition
2. Motivation to exercise
3. More time in the day
4. Three or four days in bed to read and write--no interruptions. That would be heaven.
4 people I tag:(Camie, whenever you decide to update your awesome blog)